PDA

View Full Version : Points Game

vickylizzy
11th August 2010, 06:46 PM
:congrats5: to Babyloveya3 on winning £100 in the 2nd ALUK points competition! :cheers: :bubbly:

A full list of the placings, along with cumulative totals for the first two games can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10298 (http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10298)

The next game is already underway, so all points have been reset... but not lost. ;) We are keeping cumulative totals so even if you didn't win this time your points will be counted and once each member reaches points targets they will receive a prize (usually a monitary donation to any rescue of your choice registered on ALUK). :4:

To make it more fair to those who contribute regularly to the site and help with rescue requests, this time every case will be worth 250 points (have your cases points added here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10311 (http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10311) ). Each member may only donate a maximum of 50 points per day to one person. Everyone can access the transfer logs so we will all know if anyone tries to cheat!! :tease: Staff can donate extra points at their discretion to anyone who has earned them by helping around the site and posts are worth more points too! :supersmile:

Good luck and enjoy the game! :squee:

kelly-joy
11th August 2010, 07:42 PM
:congrats5: Pauline :cheers:

:gl: everyone

tbourner
11th August 2010, 08:03 PM
I don't know how many points I had in the last game, probably cos I didn't understand the game! Seem to be doing better now but early days. How many points do we need to win prizes then? I like prizes I hope I win something!!

crazydiamond
11th August 2010, 08:11 PM
Aaaah, now I see . . . . . . . . . not lost but gone before . . . . . :squee:

tanzi
12th August 2010, 11:27 AM
:w2g: :glwave: everyone ! :)

JennyC
12th August 2010, 09:16 PM
:w2g: Pauline!!

:gl: with the game everyone :D

trisha
13th August 2010, 07:15 AM