+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fund raiser needed for ALUK

Fund raiser needed for ALUK

We are currently looking for someone to join our dedicated team to help Fund raise for Animal Lifeline UK to enable us to help animals and rescues we work with and to enable us to keep the site running :)

If you are interested in this Job or have any ideas how we can raise more money for Animal Lifeline UK please let us know in this thread
    Kelly-joy Sargent Part of The Animal Lifeline UK Team
    [email protected]

Re: Fund raiser needed for ALUK

Hi i would love to help. Can i do this on line?

ALUK Member

I work full time, and im associate for Wellidogs, but if you need help in any way please let me know! Wellidogs are always running dog shows, so if you would like a stall at any fo them, or even handing out flyers to promote the name, im happy to do that!

to you both, Any help to raise funds for ALUK whether on line or not will help so
    [email protected]

ALUK Member
    Hi, I know this is dated for 2009, but I guess you can always do with stuff thats on your wish list above. I've contacted companies etc in the past for animal items for charities and have had a few success's, would you like / would it be okay to contact some companies on your behalf for donated items?
    If so, would it be possible for you to send me some basic info as a footer for the emails as it always looks better.
    Something like......

Animal LifeLine UK
    Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising, Rehoming and More.
    Founded date..........
    Founders names.......
    Contact address.........
    Email address..........
    And / or charity / non profit number if you have one.

Anyway I'll leave it with you

Oh wow that would be great, we have a show coming up in September too that we could sell anything we get donated to raise funds especially for peoples fuel costs to save more animals. We are just a bit busy at the moment with a few urgents but when I get 5 I will email you over something we also have a poster I email you over that too
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Achoo View Post
    Hi, I know this is dated for 2009, but I guess you can always do with stuff thats on your wish list above. I've contacted companies etc in the past for animal items for charities and have had a few success's, would you like / would it be okay to contact some companies on your behalf for donated items?
    If so, would it be possible for you to send me some basic info as a footer for the emails as it always looks better.
    Something like......

Animal LifeLine UK
    Helping Rescues with Homechecking, Fostering, Transport, Fundraising, Rehoming and More.
    Founded date..........
    Founders names.......
    Contact address.........
    Email address..........
    And / or charity / non profit number if you have one.

Anyway I'll leave it with you
    Achoo, that's really kind of you! :D

+ Reply to Thread