+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red tabby persian cat - FOUND SAFE!!!

Red tabby persian cat - FOUND SAFE!!!

Lost when transferring into a basket, older female cat, does not know the area, please spread the word.

MISSING - RED TABBY PERSIAN CAT, this is an orange coloured cat, missing from HAROLD HILL, ROMFORD, ESSEX - lost last night whilst transferring, does not know the area and is elderly. please share and post on all your friends walls who are in that area. URGENT. Sightings - please call 07711 957837.

best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team:)

http://www.animallifelineuk.org
    Kelly-joy Sargent Part of The Animal Lifeline UK Team
    [email protected]

Re: Red tabby persian cat

Will email members in Essex
    [email protected]

ALUK Member

done and asking peeps to do the same poor thing

ALUK Member

im not in essex but hey you never know

shared

shared

Theres been a suggestion that perhaps the cat is on its way to its original home?

I very much doubt it unless she is a cat that is streetwise and used to going out all the time wondering off for day at a time sometime, but as she is a Persian and from the picture of her hiding away the night before I am guessing she isn't very far at all just hiding very very well. It might be worth the old owner doing a voice recording of them calling her name and playing that outside where she went missing she may come to the sound of her old owners voice. Also put some really smelly fish outside and inside the trap as she is more likely to be able to smell it and come running. Not too much outside the trap though because otherwise she will fill herself up and then not want the food in the trap, best to cover the trap with a blanket as well to make it look safe and then she may just go in it. Poor baby I so hoped she would be found before the fire works went off she can be found soon
    [email protected]

The old owner is dead. They were being fed by the son but he did not have much contact. Ruby was an indoor / outdoor cat who did have free run of the area. Sharing again.

It still might be worth the son doing a recording as its a voice she will know quite well and I still very much doubt she is trying to get home though. The last 2 cats that went missing on route from here were all found not far from where they go loose so I think this is likely to be the case for this little one.
    The last one that got loose was trapped not far from where she jumped out so lets hope this is the same for Ruby
    [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast