Closed Thread

Thread: Hi from Vicky! (Admin & Designer/Code Tinkerer! Lol)

Hi from Vicky! (Admin & Designer/Code Tinkerer! Lol)

and a very warm to Animal Lifeline UK!

I'm Vicky, one of the Admin Team. I guess I'm the resident geek and therefore responsible for the technical side of things, so if anything ever goes wrong with the site itself you can probably blame me!

I have three and a half cats: a moggy called Holly, a Maine Coon called Elgar and a British Blue called Legion (but answers to 'Monkey' ), until last year I also had a British Blue called Gus and a Corn Snake named Zatoichi (or Toichi for short) and I miss them terribly. My 'half' cat is Peggle, a little, three-legged raggie Kelly-Joy and I rescued last year, so he has two mummies
    (though lives with Kel).

I help out with homechecks, transport, fundraising and anything else I can make myself useful with. I also foster, but I have to confess, I'm not very good at it; I'm well and truly a member of the 'Failed Fosterers Club'.

Outside the forum I work in a vet's as a practice manager and I'm also involved in founding a non-profit veterinary organisation which you'll get to hear more about soon!

I also do a lot of design work and collect retro games consoles and accessories. Oh yes, and I rather like smilies, as you can probably tell, and am constantly adding to our little collection. If there's any you'd like me to add let me know and I'll see what I can do!

If there's anything I can help with feel free to contact me at:

[email protected]

for joining and I hope you enjoy the forum!
    Last edited by vickylizzy; 20th February 2012 at 02:29 PM.

Closed Thread