+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reviews about Animal Lifeline UK

Reviews about Animal Lifeline UK

www.rescuereview.co.uk

http://www.rescuereview.co.uk/review4.php?name=188

So far we have 5 reviews

Please feel free to post on this thread if Animal Lifeline UK has helped you in some shape or form so we can celebrate altogether the good work we at Animal Lifeline UK do to help animals everyday

I decided to re-home my dog (Teko)

I had a staffie cross, one year old, extremely bouncy and quite frankly, a risk to my health. Hardly a day went by without him pulling me over, not on purpose, just being over exited (I am sixty-five years old and should have got an older, smaller dog) With great sadness I decided to re-home my dog (Teko) and I contacted various organisations to attempt to do so. I finally came accross Animal Lifeline UK, on Facebook and contacted them, they asked me various questions regarding my pet and within a very short space of time arranged to collect him for re-homing. It was very difficult to let the dog go, but ultimatley, it will prove better, both for me and Teko, the staff at Animal Lifeline have said that when I am ready, they will help me to find a dog that suits me better. Relinquishment: 2012 NOTE: The comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.

Thank you.

After telephoning many Rescue sites I was waiting for a sympathetic & kind person on the other end of the phone, in order for me to feel confident to proceed with giving the mother cat and 2 very young kittens over to their care. After many phone calls, I was lucky to find Animallifeline who were courteous, prompt to collect, knowledgeable and gentle with the frightened cats. Thank you. Rehome: 2012 NOTE: The comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.

They were superb.

We were moving overseas and needed to rehome our 17 yr old cat. This proved difficult until we contacted animallifelineuk. They were superb and offered us so much help and did find a home for her. Thank you so so much. Rehome: 2012 NOTE: The comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.

These guys helped me.

This organisation helped me re-home my two cats that were completely dominating my tiny Cornish Rex. Although they couldn't take them, they had expert knowledge and got me through to a centre that could. This was a really upsetting time for me, and these guys helped me and made things as stress free as possible. Fantastic service - greatly appreciated. Rehome: 2012 NOTE: The comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.

Easy to contact and were prompt.

I needed to re-home my two siamese cats due to a newly diagnosed cat allergy. Animal lifeline contacted me after they saw my advert on line, they were so helpful and put me in touch with the right charity who could find my cats a loving and safe home which met their needs. This they did quickly, animal life line were also easy to contact and were prompt in answering my emails. I cannot thank them enough for all their help. Rehome: 2012 NOTE: There are no star ratings available to award on this Rescue Review as the comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.
    Kelly-joy Sargent Part of The Animal Lifeline UK Team
    [email protected]

2 more reviews for us

True angels

Animal Lifeline UK really lived up to their name. We had a heavily pregnant young cat that we could not find a rescue home for. They achieved in 3 hours what we had failed to do in as many days and mummy cat went to an excellent rescue home which I could not begin to fault. These people are true angels - my contact was polite eager to help and very kind hearted. As you can hopefully tell I cannot recommend Animal Helpline UK enough and long may they continue their good work. Relinquishment: 2012 NOTE: The comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.

All the very best to you guys and a million thanks.

We had to rehome our 8 year old Doberman Jimmy, knowing that this was going to be a near impossible task, we never the less did the phoning round. It was all very negative stuff - the 'homes' were full, "no one will take a dog of that age" etc.. At the last minute (not their fault) The team from Animal Lifeline stepped up the bar and were superb, lovely people to deal with, empathy, efficiency and great communication were what we needed and got in heaps. All the very best to you guys and a million thanks. Relinquishment: 2012 NOTE: The comments given relate to a relinquishment and not an adoption. Rescue Review hopes to develop a review questionnaire for relinquishment experiences in the near future.
    [email protected]

2 more

A huge thankyou to all involved

i needed help to find a rescue for a nursing cat and her 6 x 10 day old kittens. a neighbour no longer wanted them!! animal lifeline uk helped instantly. they have helped me in the past and i have no reason to doubt them. they provide an excellent service and i cannot believe how fast they managed to sort a rescue place for these poor animals. if ever you are in need of help these are they people to contact. they will do their very best to help in any situation. a huge thankyou to all involved in helping.

Let me no everything is ok

I found that this group was very help ful In finding my animal a new place to live. It was hard for me to part from him but as soon as he was in his new home they contacted me to let me no everything is ok.
    [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread